There is an art project that I participated in through the Art House Co-op recently. It was the Chronicle Project, and it was about documenting a 24 hour period of time in one piece of work that could fold up to a 4x6 dimension. I took a ton of photos all day and then collaged them, along with words I'd written throughout the day, onto a map that could fold up into a 4x6 rectangle once I was done. As is representative of me, you have to get close to really see. A lot of messages of the infinitesimal were spoken throughout the day and the creation of this project.
My project, along with the other participants pieces, are on permanent display now at the Brooklyn Art Library. I do plan to go there one day, and will update this post (or create a new one) once I am able to have that experience.
Here are close up pictures of the sections that comprise this piece.



No comments:
Post a Comment