"LET THERE BE"
That's all that was said,
on each day of creation, and there was.
on each day of creation, and there was.
Each element, spoken into creation,
and it existed, it became.
and it existed, it became.
Light, explosions, and even as
this business of creating happened,
this business of creating happened,
the thought to generously
set eternity into the hearts
of men on earth occurred.
of men on earth occurred.
I try to fathom all this,
while cutting pictures from various places
and arranging them onto one picture
so I can see them all together -
the velocity, the immensity
of this universe in which I live.
A star explodes in the sky, the Crab Nebula,
and its remnants contain neutron stars -
the weight of which is so dense that
a piece just the size of a sugar cube
a piece just the size of a sugar cube
is compared to the weight of a mountain.
I cannot behold this
so I just imagine
and place all the pieces,
the crumbs that I've gathered.
It strikes me how much it all fits.
The pictures from the briny deep,
underwater creatures and fauna.
The ice, frozen, mirrors explosions,
and I cannot fathom the worlds
that microscopes would find in them.
The world is studied
through scopes
that help us
through scopes
that help us
see closer
see farther
discover what is
inside and underneath.
I want to behold,
drink it all in,
my mind gazes in wonder
at the depths of all these things.
The resulting praise
leaves me in wonder
at this God
who created
the unimaginable
and who has
unfathomable love
for each human being.
Some of the elements included in this collage design are: a photographed picture of the Crab Nebula, which is a supernova remnant, the remains of an exploded star. There are pictures from a local artist, which are from a local magazine journal: photos taken of "The Art Of Ice". There are pictures of the "Briney Deep", also shared in the same local journal. Together, they form a picture of the universe. Similarities of the elements can be seen. I am provided with a glimpse of the Creative Mastermind that God is.
Some of the elements included in this collage design are: a photographed picture of the Crab Nebula, which is a supernova remnant, the remains of an exploded star. There are pictures from a local artist, which are from a local magazine journal: photos taken of "The Art Of Ice". There are pictures of the "Briney Deep", also shared in the same local journal. Together, they form a picture of the universe. Similarities of the elements can be seen. I am provided with a glimpse of the Creative Mastermind that God is.
Your collages, your words, your vision--all so beautiful. Your offering, my receiving: a pleasure! Keep going. Love you so much, Ellen
ReplyDeleteThank you!! I love you!
Delete