Pages

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Freedom Messages

An envelope arrived in the mail,
filled with Freedom Messages,
just for me.


These were made by a woman
who lives in another state.
We both exchanged Art Cards
with each other
through a group we belong to.


I love seagulls -
especially Jonathan Livington -
the quote here says,
"I am no bird,
and no net ensnares me:
I am a free human being
with an independent will."
- Charlotte Bronte, Jane Eyre

There are Calvin & Hobbes,
two of my favorite cartoon characters!
I have books of their comics,
which have always been full
of secret messages for me.





The encouragement to Be Myself,
which goes with the Be Yourself post
I shared here in February -
it's interesting to note that sometimes
I look at my Stats page and that post,
is one of the most viewed posts -
people find it, as I discovered,
through Google searches -
they are searching specifically
for messages that include
"Be Yourself"




Yes, I need to laugh!
I need to smile more!

"It takes courage to grow up
and become who you really are."
- e.e. cummings



"The secret of happiness is freedom,
the secret of freedom is courage."
- Carrie Jones, Need



Here are pictures of the front & back of the card
I sent to her:



Unravel Strength



Reveal Power


I am thankful to belong to this Healing Art!

2 comments:

  1. Let's see if I can make a comment slip through here...

    God loves you, Brianne. I'm so glad he's touching your heart with so many reminders of Himself!

    ReplyDelete