Slowing down at the book sale, I graze tables of books, finding many to bring home to my family. No one wanted to join me, so it's my own adventure today. I talk to a couple ladies about the Holocaust as I make my purchase, supporting the library, because I bought a copy of Anne Frank's Diary
just in case I didn't still have mine. We share our amazement at the strength of the Jewish people who have survived so much. Through the years and the persecution, the culture reigns strong. It says a lot, we all agree, as we talk about other books we've read (Sarah's Key
Upon leaving, I slow down once again, to park and walk towards a sign I need to photograph.
If it weren't for Clytie's Random Hearts, I probably wouldn't have thought twice about it.
My beyond walls worship experience continues as I find refuge in moments of peace found in a hidden little luxury full of wildflowers, birds in trees, ladybugs on leaves, butterflies fluttering and water flowing, by the place I've parked my car in order to photograph these spray painted peace hearts.
I thank God for His guidance and His presence in my life as I sit here thinking about how it'll be just fine to continue this adventure today, for a little while.
At the old mill, the wheels are turning continuously, keeping the water flowing, and I breathe in the trustworthy smell of old must as the wheels in my head perpetuate too.
The writing on the wall says "free love, man", and I hear on the radio later about God's love being free and being for everybody and crossing boundaries, and again I thank Him.
For life's sermons today, I thank Him.
Linking up with these authentic online communities:


You have a heart full of wonder and worship.
ReplyDeleteReminds me of this: "A state of mind that sees God in everything is evidence of growth in grace and a thankful heart."
(Charles G. Finney)
Nice to meet you and thanks for stopping in at my blog! :)
Your pictures are beautiful! What a blessing it is to find so many things to capture with your camera.
ReplyDeleteoh i loved worshiping alongside you in this post. i love the real-life way God makes himself known to us. bless you friend.
ReplyDeletethose sacred-in-the-ordinary moments are some of life's best. thank you for sharing your eyes to see:)
ReplyDeleteWhat a blessing...I am so thankful the God finds me where ever I am. It looks like he was right there with you on your drive.
ReplyDeleteThanks for coming by my place- so nice to "meet" you.