
Everyone in the theater erupted into joyous laughter as a result of this film. It was something we could all relate to and enjoy, regardless of what kind of thoughts had passed through our heads as a result of some of the films with heavier topics attached to them. This was light hearted and played perfectly in the sequence shown.
I could relate to this film specifically because I collect all of my spare buttons, and my husband's, and children's if their clothes ever have them attached. I'll have to remember to take pictures of mine and come back to add them to this post. I also use some of my buttons in artwork so when this film appeared on the screen, I had a huge smile on my face and thought - wow! Someone else who cares about those spare buttons enough to do something with them! And obviously I was not alone on this thought, especially after hearing the audience's pleasant reaction.
I hope to see this film again one day, and hope you'll get to see it sometime too. Here is the list of the rest of the films that I've blogged about in this series so far. Two more to go!
Black Maria Film Fest 1 - Anima Mundi
Black Maria Film Fest 2 - Installation
Black Maria Film Fest 3 & 4 - Hip Priest & Be Filled with the Spirit
Black Maria Film Fest 5 - Yelp!
Black Maria Film Fest 6 - We're Part of the City
Black Maria Film Fest 7 - No Wine Left Behind
No comments:
Post a Comment