As 2012 comes to a close,
these are some reflections on the year;
I've learned so much, through life,
through the messages of freedom,
through growing as an artist,
as a wife, as a mother,
through using this blog to process thoughts,
and use my photos....
Included in this post are some of
my favorite photos of the year -
this one, above - Reflection in a Vase -
is a self-portrait that answers the question
"where do I see me?"
Other places have been the tea kettle,
and are sure to be the reflection
in the faucet of the bathroom sink;
glimpses caught when the light is right.
... and these two photos,
"Through What I See,"
capture visions of new perspectives.
I've shared some of the messages that
have been on my heart,
kept track of collections
and favorite music selections.
I will be interested to see the stats
of most read posts and how my page is found -
this year, Be Yourself was the top post BY FAR.
2013 enters with a new word to follow,
and I will be back, using this space
to keep track of my journeys
through photography and words.
I will be back to share the colors of my dreams,
as they meet me,
and as I process and share
in the unique way
that a blog is able to provide.
I will look forward to making more wire words
in the new year,
so please contact me if you have one you desire.
With lots of love,
Brianne
My favorite is the rainbow waterfall photo. Keep sharing, my friend!
ReplyDelete