Pages

Thursday, December 20, 2012

::hope::

Hope is the word I made
for a dear relative
with whom I've been connected
through my wonderful aunt,
aforementioned,
and the wonders of
internet interconnectivity.
 
She is an artist, too,
and oh how I do hope
to meet her some day -
(in person, that is)!
 

The above haiku was written
for ::hope::




and the above collage made to
go with her word,
 


 
hope.





1 comment:

  1. Hello sweetheart, how honoured I feel with what you have published!! As you well know, the feeling is mutual and as I am sitting in my bed on a Saturday morning I am looking at your collage and your beautiful word.
    I have been thinking about my gift to you and savouring the creative process.
    May Christmas and the new year bring peace, joy and health to you and your loved ones. Biggest hug. J.

    ReplyDelete