dear brianne, thank you for welcoming me home with such profound beauty. your offering sings true for all things; what better offering than to hold each moment, each other; into the perfect light.
Aren't we all "magnificently seen" in the "right light". Just wonderful and I love all of those tree photos! what a splendid time of year we are in. ~Dawn
So beautiful! This time of year is amazing. Every day the same trees look different than the one before.
ReplyDeleteHow wonderful! Beautiful pictures and most descriptive words! Have a wonderful weekend! Cathy
ReplyDeleteLovely haiku and beautiful photography with great lighting ~ (A Creative Harbor) ^_^
ReplyDeletedear brianne,
ReplyDeletethank you for welcoming me home with such profound beauty. your offering sings true for all things; what better offering than to hold each moment, each other; into the perfect light.
Beautiful trees and haiku!
ReplyDeleteAren't we all "magnificently seen" in the "right light". Just wonderful and I love all of those tree photos! what a splendid time of year we are in.
ReplyDelete~Dawn
Fantastic photos. I have a reverence for trees as it is, this just makes it so much better. Very Nice!
ReplyDeletePeace
This light of your haiku is perfect for this window into such beauty. Thank you!
ReplyDeletemagnificent!
ReplyDeleteThank you for this beauty, so nourishing to me at this moment in my life.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! I love the drops of sunshine and the warm colours of the leafs... while I'm in a cold, grey Holland. Thanks for the smile you brought!
ReplyDeleteThe right light is so crucial to our seeing!
ReplyDeleteSeven Haiku with Simon