Pages

Thursday, October 11, 2012

::Patience::Trust::Persistence::

These words - patience, trust, persistence -
are words that I have recently sculpted for
three different dear friends of mine.
I love sculpting these soul words;
their message intertwined with the metals
twisted to create them, my thoughts interweaving
with prayers lifted into the air.
 


"{t}he word patience means willingness to stay where we are and live out the situation out to the full in the belief that something hidden there will manifest itself to us. :: Henri Nouwen" 

(The quote above is one I found recently on someone's blog.)
 




 
Trust & patience serve as ingredients for persistence,
 


"I was most happy when some friends arrived and brought the news that you persist in following the way of Truth. Nothing could make me happier than getting reports that my children continue diligently in the way of Truth!" 3 John 1:1

1 comment:

  1. What a great combination of words to think about together!

    ReplyDelete