Isaiah 49:16 (AMP)
"Behold, I have indelibly imprinted (tattooed a picture of) you on the palm of each of My hands; [O Zion] your walls are continually before Me."
Isaiah 41:13 (NASB)
“For I am the LORD your God, who upholds your right hand,
Who says to you, ‘Do not fear, I will help you.’"
Who says to you, ‘Do not fear, I will help you.’"
You are kept.
Linked with:
And very grateful to be featured on
Awesome creation ~ thanks for coming by ~ love having you ~ enjoy the week ~ thanks, namaste, ^_^
ReplyDeleteWonderful!
ReplyDeleteThank you for these beautiful and encouraging words!
ReplyDeleteOh, beauty. Just lovely. Thank you.
ReplyDeleteDear Brianne
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for sharing your amazing work with us at Create With Joy! Congratulations - you are one of my Featured Guests at this week's Inspire Me Monday!
Create With Joy
http://create-with-joy.com
You are so clever and creative! That's beautiful!
ReplyDelete