"Ex-qui-site"
(of exquirere: to search out; ex- + quaerere - to seek)
definitions from Webster's dictionary:
- carefully selected: CHOICE
- marked by flawless craftsmanship, or by beautiful, ingenious, delicate or elaborate execution
- marked by nice discrimination, deep sensitivity,
or subtle understanding
- ACCOMPLISHED, PERFECTED
- pleasing through beauty, fitness, or perfection
(an exquisite white blossom)
- ACUTE, INTENSE (equisite pain)
- having uncommon or esoteric appeal
Job 10:8-9 (Amplified Bible)
"Your hands have formed me and made me.
Would You turn around and destroy me?
Remember (earnestly), I beseech You,
that You have fasioned me as clay
(out of the same earth material,
exquisitely and elaborately).
And will You bring me into dust again?"
Matthew 6:28-29
"And why should you be anxious about clothes?
Consider the lilies of the field and
learn thorougly how they grow;
they neither toil nor spin.
Yet I tell you, even Solomon
in all his magnificence
(excellence, dignity, and grace)
was not arrayed like one of these."
How beautiful. Did you take the photo:) I love it. thanks for stopping by my blog.
ReplyDeleteThank you! It is a photo of a collage that I made using pictures from magazines.
Delete