Here are some of the words I read in that devotional which led me to realize, and continue to reinforce, that "light" is the word for me to focus on this year:
"Like a luminous veil of Light, I hover over you and everything around you."
"Talk with Me about everything, letting the Light of My Presence shine on your hopes and plans. Spend time allowing My Light to infuse your dreams with life, gradually transforming then into reality."
"Emotional and physical healing are enhanced by your soaking in the Light of My Presence."
"As you rest quietly in My Presence, My Light within you grows brighter and brighter."
"I am the Light from on high that dawns upon you, to guide your feet into the way of Peace."
"As you wait attentively in My Presence, the Light of the knowledge of My Glory shines upon you. This radiant knowledge transcends all understanding. It transforms every fiber of your being; renewing your mind, cleansing your heart, invigorating your body. Open yourself fully to My Presence; be awed by My glorious being."
"Walk in the Light with Me, and you will reflect me to the watching world."
"Things that most people hardly notice, like shifting shades of sunlight, fill you with heart bursting Joy. You have eyes that see and ears that hear, so proclaim My abiding Presence in the world."
"Let the Light of My Presence soak into you, as you focus your thoughts on Me."
"Because I am your constant companion, there should be a lightness to your step that is observable to others."
"When you view events from this perspective - through the Light of My universal Presence - fear loses its grip on you."
Personal Note: I love how this devotional is written as if God speaking to reader. What boldness! It is full of bright light.
"Seek My Face, speak to Me, and I will light up your mind."

No comments:
Post a Comment